Laundry experts, making financing fast & easy
Alliance Laundry Systems Financial Services: Solutions specifically designed for the commercial laundry industry.
WHY ALLIANCE LAUNDRY FINANCIAL SERVICES?
Backed by Alliance Laundry Systems,the No. 1 in commercial laundry, Alliance Laundry Systems Financial Services (ALF) provides specific solutions for the commercial laundry industry.
Whether you are investing in a new laundromat, an on-premises laundry or replacing/upgrading existing equipment, our knowledgeable finance professionals are here to support you and prepare you for success.
- You will be working with industry experts: you will never have to explain commercial laundry business to the bank or a leasing company again
- You will receive a quick response to your application
- Our dedicated financial team of laundry experts will create a customized solution to match your budget needs
- ALF does not work with banks or financial institutions: we are completely independent to provide the best solution for you
- As Alliance Laundry Systems, we are positioned to provide an integrated solution, between manufacturer, distributor and yourself
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR LAUNDRY BUSINESS PLAN?
- No deposit required by ALF
- No large capital outflow to purchase the equipment and ancillaries – enables you to save your cash for other uses
- Fixed monthly payment for the entire lease or lease financing period – makes budgeting simple
- No VAT pre-financing required (under the reverse charge provisions) on the monthly lease payment
- The VAT to purchase the equipment is not paid upfront
- Tax benefits – tax allowances/deductions
- Bargain purchase option to acquire the equipment at the end of the financing lease period
- Preserving your existing credit lines with your bank
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- There is no limit on the minimum or maximum transaction amount
- Contract period for 24 – 84 months
- Fixed monthly lease amount paid via SEPA direct debit
- Businesses less than 1 year in operation can also apply
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Your Smart Partner will prepare a proposal for you using our online tool
- Your Smart Partner will run an initial screening to let you know whether you are eligible for lease
- If so, your Smart Partner will then submit the application to ALF
- ALF will review the application and will decide on the final credit approval
- If approved, your order will be financed